Re: Noob question: examine arbitrary memory address? #ELF #memory

John Kennedy

Oh, not getting this working is like an itch in my brain, and its making me careless. There is a pull up, and as far as I can tell the flip-flop reset is working fine.
I did find one other clue though - there’s a jumper in this board that when bridged uses the dot in one of the LCDs to be connected to STROBE, and that line is high ALL the time. That is why my LEDs are always reflecting some number or other. I’ll work back from there. And I’ll not post for a week to force me to spend the time to do it right!