Re: Noob question: examine arbitrary memory address? #ELF #memory

Lee Hart

From: John Kennedy <johntkennedy@gmail.com>
Well the IDIOT ran once! Not sure what I did exactly, but for a few
fleeting minutes I was an 8-bit hero :-) I need to find the magic spells
that will let me repeat it..
Congratulations! Well, if you did it once, you can do it again. It's just a matter of figuring out exactly what you did differently when it worked. :-)

I know... easier said than done. I'm reminded of a cartoon. A huge computer isn't working, and dozens of technicians are scrambling all over it, trying to find the problem. No one notices the cleaning lady, who has unplugged a cord so she could plug in her vacuum cleaner...

Lee

--
Excellence does not require perfection. -- Henry James