Re: 1861 Replacement

the-eagle@att.net

Edited

Peter, It just came to mind that in my Rev. B and Rev. D replacement circuit I have a minor problem that I have since corrected in my Rev. E which was made 2 weeks (July 20, 2019) after I made the Rev. D. The error in the forming of the SR (Set/Reset) flip-flop U4 and U5 to make, these are non-matching gates, the results are that the DIS ON will turn the circuit on however the DIS OFF will NOT turn the circuit off. I have now made the DIS ON, DIS OFF, SR flip-flop out of 2 gates in U4. Please see the attached Rev. E schematic to see the change I made on the DIS ON and DIS OFF lines.

Chuck