Re: Todd's ELF-ish to get an FDC #Homebrew #microboards

taf123

Hi cellarcat -

I think it's fantastic that you are building my variant on this board - very cool!

But can I ask one favor - given the time and effort that I've put into it, please don't steal my thunder now that I'm in the home stretch.

I still have to whip up a memory board to support the 2K ROM and rest filled with RAM, plus do some updates to the other expansion chassis.

That's what's on the schedule for this weekend. I guess I'll be keeping the coffee flowing ;-)

Cheers,
Todd