Re: Prototyping PCBs and Ipso Facto / ACE 1802 PCBs... #Serial #IpsoFacto #Electronics

Tom C

It's worth a look...  I will look into what's involved in getting an accurate scan.  At 40+ years old, they are a bit fragile, being double size, tape on vellum layouts.  I have correct size negatives of a few of them; they may be easier to scan... my serious photog hobby friends may be able to do it without damage, and for free.

On 12/12/2019 3:10 PM, Stuart Remphrey wrote:
On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 03:40 PM, Tom C wrote:
3. Original Tape-on-Mylar PCB Designs:
Hi Tom: just a thought, is it worth scanning those 2x tape-on-mylar/vellum designs and uploading somewhere? -- Stuart.