Re: MS2000 MicroDos Development System

cmdrcosmac

Hi,
2 things-

 On P.14 of the MS2000 user manual it mentions do not leave disks idling in
the system for prolonged periods. This leads me to think that the motor is on whenever
a disk is loaded. So UT71 needn't control it. Though a patch would be nice.

 We have a ROM dump of UT71. It's in one of the folders in Emma02's directory in C:\Program Files.
I've run UT71 on my Elf (except the disk part) and had no problems. The Basic3 that goes with UT62
will run under it. I believe Herb has a dump of UT71 on his site as well. (Maybe that's where the
one in Emma02 came from.)
Best,
-Chuck