Re: Todd's ELF-ish to get an FDC #Homebrew #microboards

ajparent1/kb1gmx

Just trying to make sure there is not one of those AH...poo! moments.

I should know.  My NS* horizon was hit by lightning back in '79
and spent 6 months tracking down all of the failures.  I made the
error described and soon as I hit reset... the boot tracks on
the master disk went away.  Fortunately it was not unobtainium
back then so it was a recoverable "very bad moment".

I got and built up the Netronics Explorer8085 to troubleshoot
boards one at a time.  Much easier.

If possible read the disks on a PC and save an image.  Least
then you can reproduce them.

Allison