Re: Membership Card Rev JK2 - Tiny Basic Hex file #MembershipCard #BASIC

thinkpast

Thanks for your detailed reply and help. Chuck reached out to me and I have a
working .bin file now.
Please do me and others who use this Tiny Basic a favor? Please tell me what the fix was? If you don't know, send me the fixed binary you have? My email address is available from any of my Web pages, at the bottom of each Web page. Thank you.

And Chuck - do me the same courtesy? Presumably you can explain the fix as you executed it.

As I'm distributing this version of Tiny BASIC, I am trying to provide some support and problem-solving. The version at Lee Hart's site, is a copy of my version.

Regards, Herb Johnson
retrotechnology.com