Re: Membership Card Rev JK2 - Tiny Basic Hex file #MembershipCard #BASIC

Karl Schultz

Edited

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 06:05 PM, dmatyja2002 wrote:
Working to get A18 up and running on a Pi but got over a 1000 errors on compile.
That's odd.  I don't have a Pi (yet), but I've had no trouble recently with compiling A18 on my desktop Linux box.

I got the sources from this GitHub repo.  There was only one benign warning.  I just used gcc 7.4.0 with -DMODERN set.  Even without -DMODERN, there's only one error and a few warnings.

The only other thing I can think of is that the line terminators may be screwed up, depending on where you got the files and how you downloaded them.