Re: Membership Card Rev JK2 - Tiny Basic Hex file #MembershipCard #BASIC

Gregg Levine

Hello!
Nice setup. Using that Teensy to translate from one to the other is a
good one. And using the Microchip I2C converter makes sense. Anyone
else have anything to add? I was curious as to how the whole business
was wired together.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@...

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 12:15 AM dmatyja2002 via Groups.Io
<dmatyja2002=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Gregg,

I am using Don's loader --> https://bitbucket.org/don/cosmac-1802-membershipcard-loader/src/master/
It requires an Arduino and MCP23017 Port Expander chip which I have connected to a Window 7 box to run the Python tools (see attached photo).
I am also using a Teensy 2.0 as a USB to TTL Serial adapter connected to the Membership Card serial port.

Everything works great with the Super Monitor and BASIC3 here --> http://www.sunrise-ev.com/MembershipCard/MCSMP20B.bin

I was just hoping to find a similar hex/bin with Tiny Basic instead of the Basic3.

I went down a path to compile the Tiny Basic source from here --> http://www.retrotechnology.com/memship/tb0_christiansen.zip
I attempted this under Linux on a Pi Zero. Simple source files compile fine, but the Tiny Basic file is another story, hence why I hope someone has already build an image for the Membership card :-)

Hope that helps.

Regards,

-Dan