Re: Emma 02 - V1.33 #Emulator #mcds #microboards

marcpic1802

Hi Marcel,
I downloaded and tried your emulator last week.
I would like to congratulate you for your SUPERB program!
I was amazed at how many different kits there were for the CDP1802!
I was only familiar with my Netronics Elf II kit I built back in the late 70's.
I knew about the VIP and that's about it.
I'm also amazed that you emulate all of these in your emulator!
It's fun to be able to try other kits to see how they used to work.
I know what's involved in writing an emulator/simulator having written my 1802ElfSim over 5 years ago already.
My simulator seems nothing compared to yours.
Thank-you for making it available to us.
Cheers,
Marc