Re: Emma 02 - V1.33 #Emulator #mcds #microboards

Marcel van Tongeren

Emma 02 V1.34 is now released, only bug fixes for the Microboard setup GUIs. Mainly for linux but also fixes some smaller bugs on OSX and windows. I hope this versions is more stable than 1.33....

I have also tested the installer on Mint 18.2, works 'ok', but it does not run on 17.3. Mainly due to the fact that I don't know how to get the libserialport installed on that version, if anyone has any ideas feel free to drop me an email. Similar problems on CentOS 7 so for now that is also not supported.

Download: https://emma02.hobby-site.com/download.html
Change Log: https://emma02.hobby-site.com/changelog.html

As always bug reports, questions or comments are welcome.

Cheers, Marcel.