Re: Frankenstein UART Board #Serial #Homebrew

ajparent1/kb1gmx

RE: Eprom programmers.

the problem is I have 4 of them, one lives on S100 bus and can do any 27xxx part
thats handy for a lot of parts even programming 8755 and 8748/9.
Another requires a PC with parallel port and old Winders (98 and maybe XP) ,
Fortunately I have a box for that.   A stand alone Kontron that can only do
2708 and 2716, and a Arduino USB serial gadget made for 27C256.

I have nothing that is for linux and USB save for the Arduino based quickie unit.

And I've generally move to 28xxx parts EEPROM and flash so one off
programmers are generally the rule now.  Arduino makes that fairly easy.

Allison