Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 9:32 AM
Subject: [cosmacelf] Old and Obsolete Parts

I have a collection of old and obsolete parts (several thousand at least.) If anyone is looking for anything special, let me know and I'll check it against... what I can find :). I'll be at VCFMW and will bring a few of what I've found that might be of use (mostly NOS.)

Some of these parts came from Culler Scientific and were probably used in the design of their computers. Others were used by a friend of mine (now deceased) who designed boards for Renco.

Marvin

Virusfritt. www.avast.com