From: Lee Hart
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:51 PM
To: cosmacelf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] Bletchley ELF

Paul Schmidt wrote:
I recently was in England and stopped by Bletchley Park and the National
Museum of Computing. I was pleased to see that they had the original ELF
reproduction that I made on display.

While I shot some photos and bits of video for my own archives, I did
not intend to make a documentary. But I later decided to patch those
bits and pieces together, and just uploaded the result to YouTube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWgTz5gq9cM

The ELF part appears starting around 6:45.
Congratulations, Paul! Your little elf is a star. :-)

--
In software development, there are two kinds of error: Conceptual
errors, implementation errors, and off-by-one errors. (anonymous)

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.