Re: Todd's ELF-ish gets some more Memory #ELF #Homebrew

taf123

Incidentally Todd, how'd you manage all of that with a bored domestic
beside you? (Think of Hobbes and you're there.)
I too am flabbergasted at how fast Todd's project is progressing. My
spouse would never let me get away with that!
Just to be clear, the stuff I've been posting over the past few days covers pictures I've taken of my build project over at least 1.5 years.  Someone asked to see pictures and the flood gates opened ;-)

We're almost caught up to the current build state.

But yes, spot the single guy ;-)

Cheers,
Todd