Re: Todd's ELF-ish gets some more Memory #ELF #Homebrew

Lee Hart

Gregg Levine wrote:
In my case, I happen to like the entire site.
And I actually bumped into someone wearing a 6502 badge at this years
VCF East show.
Hey, that's pretty cool! BTW, we're working on a new 6502 Badge for this year's VCFMW in Sept 2019. There is a preview of it at <http://sunrise-ev.com/6502.htm> near the bottom of the page. :-)

However,,, IMHO Lee I believe you are right regarding homebuilt EV
designs and this country.
Sad; but true. The problem of "nobody wants to build anything" is common in many parts of the hobby world. It's so darn easy to just buy it all...

Incidentally Todd, how'd you manage all of that with a bored domestic
beside you? (Think of Hobbes and you're there.)
I too am flabbergasted at how fast Todd's project is progressing. My spouse would never let me get away with that!

--
Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. The wise avoid it.
Geniuses remove it. -- Alan Perlis, "Epigrams on Programming"