From: cosmacelf@groups.io [mailto:cosmacelf@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Miles
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2019 5:38 PM
To: cosmacelf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] Thai CDP 1802

Hi Folks,

I was the first person to coin the name "Thai kit". I imagined that everyone had either heard of or dealt with Wichit Sirichote since he has been a fairly prolific producer of good quality and well documented Microprocessor Kits over the past few years. I purchased a few of his kits and they have always provided many hours of entertainment and enlightenment at a very reasonable cost. Furthermore, Wichit seems to be a nice guy, always prepared to help and give advice on some of my wacky ideas.

Please accept my apologies for any offence.

cheers

John