Re: Thai CDP 1802 #Wichit

John Miles

Hi Folks,

I was the first person to coin the name "Thai kit". I imagined that everyone had either heard of or dealt with Wichit Sirichote since he has been a fairly prolific producer of good quality and well documented Microprocessor Kits over the past few years. I purchased a few of his kits and they have always provided many hours of entertainment and enlightenment at a very reasonable cost. Furthermore, Wichit seems to be a nice guy, always prepared to help and give advice on some of my wacky ideas.

Please accept my apologies for any offence.

cheers

John