Re: Thai CDP 1802 #Wichit

Chuck, may I ask if you've described the changes to support Prof. Sirichote's board somewhere, please?  I imagine you needed to note and work around the memory mapped I/O area, and I assume you needed to support the ACIA chip for serial I/O?

Cheerful regards, Mike

From: "the-eagle@..." <The-Eagle@...>
To: cosmacelf@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 11:26:28 AM
Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] Thai CDP 1802

For all interested, I just added the CDP1802A Monitor Program (cdp1802a.bin) along with its updated user manual to my file section (The-Eagle) in sub-folder named: CDP1802 Microprocessor Kit Software. This software is a modified version of my MCSMP20 Monitor Program which works on the CDP1802 Microprocessor Kit by Wichit Sirichote.

Enjoy,
Chuck