Re: Thai CDP 1802 #Wichit

Paul Schmidt

At some point, I wonder if we might consider referring to Wichit’s educational products by his name, instead of just ‘Thai’….seems that is only fair and appropriate to credit him for his efforts…..just a thought.

Paul

From: cosmacelf@groups.io [mailto:cosmacelf@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Miles
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2019 10:28 PM
To: cosmacelf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [cosmacelf] Thai CDP 1802

Hi Rick,

The monitor and BASIC code (Hex file) came from Chuck Yakym (the-eagle) and I simply burned it into a 32k eprom, so I didn´t do much at all.

I believe that the same code is available for the Membership Card.

Please note that the Thai kit has no mass storage, so saving/loading your work in BASIC3 can only be done over the serial link using putty or something similar.

cheers

John

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 at 01:59, Rick <rppolicy@...> wrote:

Hi John,

I recently purchased the 8085 version, and have I’ve been tempted to get the 1802 version. It would definitely be worth it to have a decent monitor and BASIC.  Is the code you mentioned available?