Stateset: B2B Network for Digital Commerce

Dom Steil

We have open-sourced a new CorDapp called Stateset!

https://github.com/stateset/stateset-network

Stateset provides a consistent b2b workflow for sales and finance automation between organizations that use Shopify, WooCommerce, Salesforce and other digital commerce platforms.

You can think of Stateset like a networked middle office platform built on Corda that enables organizations to manage the lifecycle of proposals, agreements, purchase orders and invoices between organisations.

We look forward to adopting the latest Corda developments and welcome any feedback on how to improve the Stateset Network.

Best,

Dom

Manos Batsis

Congrats Dom, this looks very cool. Will have a look and try to provide more useful feedback.

Thanks for sharing!

Manos