New PyCorda Ver. Released

Jamiel Sheikh

Hi folks, I've released PyCorda .61 which is a Python framework for accessing Corda data. The framework is in a nebulous position somewhere between alpha and beta. I'm looking for

[a] Anyone that would like to help on the project that has a Python and/or machine learning background

[b] Anyone with additional ideas and suggestions to improve the framework - how can we do analytics better on DLTs?

[c] Any specific production use cases this could be applied, i.e. if you're a business and would like to receive some free implementation hours on us (i.e. we work for you for free) to see how PyCorda may work for you, what we get in return is real-world experience

The latest version overhauls some internals and addresses some bugs and we'll be adding machine learning stuff Q1 2021

You can access the PyCorda repo at http://PyCorda.com

--
Jamiel Sheikh
CEO, Chainhaus

Manos Batsis

Hi Jamiel,

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. We have a PoC using scikit-learn on state data, a colleague will get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Manos

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 12:53 AM Jamiel Sheikh <jamiel@...> wrote:
[...]

Fantastic, thanks Manos

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 7:42 AM Manos Batsis <manosbatsis@...> wrote:
[...]

jonathan.scialpi@...

Hi Jamiel,

I created a CorDapp that leverages Scikit Learn's Passive Aggressive Pipeline. The pipeline is used to train a model on a corpus stored within a Corda State. Here are the links to the resources you might be able to reference to get you started:

Jamiel Sheikh

Thank you for sharing, team and I will dig through it!

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 6:56 AM jonathan.scialpi via groups.io <jonathan.scialpi=r3.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Jamiel,

I created a CorDapp that leverages Scikit Learn's Passive Aggressive Pipeline. The pipeline is used to train a model on a corpus stored within a Corda State. Here are the links to the resources you might be able to reference to get you started:

--
Jamiel Sheikh
CEO, Chainhaus
54 W 40th Street
New York, NY 10018

David Awad

very cool!

Looking forward to seeing where the project goes!