Lean State

Manos Batsis

Shamelessly lazy or simply tired of manually maintaining ContractState / PersistentState mappings? LeanState [1]  (re)generates perfectly synced and consistent state classes at build-time, based on simple model interfaces.

BTW if you have ideas for checking whether XML liquibase migration files are up-to-date at build time lemme know at https://github.com/manosbatsis/corda-lean-state/issues/1

Cheers,

Manos

David Awad

THIS is awesome, glad to see you're crushing the game out there.

If you're interested we might be able to put together a blog post for the corda medium or maybe a slack share or two if you want this project to get some exposure.

Thanks!

Manos Batsis

Thank you David,

Perhaps LeanState's scope is not enough for a blog post, but slack shares would be nice: more people, more bugs/feedback.

Cheers,

Manos