Corda Mobile

Youssef

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Corda, but I have a good blockchain background, I wanted to know if it is available to have corda nodes on mobile phones, I have been searching and got confused by the answers as they are old (2017-2018) and it is not clear if Corda made that available yet or not.

My use case is having a corDapp representing a wallet for cash, I wanted mobile-phone users to have their own nodes (as lighter as possible) and run their transactions, while notaries and other services can be on the server-side.

Please inform me if there are any updates on that matter and if it is available or if there are any alternatives.