Conclave Beta 2 now out!

Mike Hearn

Hello!

I'm pleased to announce the release of Conclave Beta 2.

This second release focuses on a host of developer usability improvements, including:

  • Enabling developers to write enclaves on Windows.
  • A new API that enables Conclave apps to probe the host system to discover if it can run enclaves. The apps will also attempt to enable SGX on the host, if necessary, and give explanations about what to do if operator intervention is required.
  • Simplified project setup by removing the configuration XML files so you can specify the important settings in the Gradle build.
  • Improved enclave signing support and the host JVM can run on Java 11 or later.

There are also various bug fixes and other tweaks, see the release notes for more details.

Download the SDK and be sure to check out the documentation site to help you get started.

Lanfranco Morini

Hi Mike,
 when will Corda (OS and\or Enterprise) be able to run under Java 11 or later?

Best,
Lan

David Awad

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 02:49 AM, Lanfranco Morini wrote:
 when will Corda (OS and\or Enterprise) be able to run under Java 11 or later?
I believe Corda 5 is aiming for end-of-year to be out to the masses. When it's out we'll certainly be vocal about it with the community.