CENM Deployment

Hi:
I am new to CENM deployment and trying to set up CENM network using default configurations.
After doing all the configuration in the idman.conf file as well as database, when i tried to run identitymanager.jar, I am having the error as below
Error while executing Identity Manager command
 Identity Manager database configuration error: Failed to initialize pool: Login failed for user 'my_admin_login'. ClientConnectionId:8c300d62-bc08-47ee-a51e-e2e01b666012
Please consult Identity Manager documentation.

Can someone please suggest?
Thanks & Regards,
Chandrika

Hi :
I am still stuck with sql server integration.
So, I tried using default h2 database and could start Identity Manager and Network Map service following R3 documentation.
But when I am trying to run Notary, I am getting the below error -

 Exception during node startup: Couldn't find network parameters file and compatibility zone wasn't configured/isn't reachable. [errorCode=1917kd6, moreInformationAt=https://errors.corda.net/ENT/4.3/1917kd6] {}
net.corda.node.internal.NetworkParametersReader$Error$ParamsNotConfigured: Couldn't find network parameters file and compatibility zone wasn't configured/isn't reachable.

Can someone please help?

Thanks & Regards,
Chandrika

I resolve this issue but i am still stuck with configuring with SQL server.

After doing all the configuration in the idman.conf file as well as database, when i tried to run identitymanager.jar, I am having the error as below
Error while executing Identity Manager command
 Identity Manager database configuration error: Failed to initialize pool: Login failed for user 'my_admin_login'. ClientConnectionId:8c300d62-bc08-47ee-a51e-e2e01b666012
Please consult Identity Manager documentation.

Any suggestion will be really helpful.