RES: [corda-dev] Can Corda do parallel transactions from the same node?

GEORGE MARCEL MONTEIRO ARCURI SMETANA

Avery,

Hope you and others in this thread are doing well.

Blockchain / Distributed Ledger wasn’t designed for citizens to have nodes in their homes or smartphones. Citizens will mostly have wallets that store their credentials and private keys in order to transact with the business objects / digital assets (states in Corda) they own.

Are you sure you need citizens to have nodes instead of just having wallets / APPs / web portals?

Besides, Corda and other Blockchain Enterprise platforms were built so that the nodes from enterprises signs the transactions, not individuals. It is like that the Corda node owns the wallet, while on public Blockchains (bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.), people (and servers can) own the wallet. If you need physical persons to also sign a transaction in Corda, you will have to build it into your application layer.

Best regards,

BANCO BRADESCO S.A.

4251 / Departamento de Pesquisa e Inovação

Pesquisas Especiais

George Marcel M. A. Smetana

Tel.: 11 3684-8460, ramal: (2)48460 – Fax: 11 3684-8351

mailto: george.smetana@...

Attachments are limited to 2MB