Blockchain security and Corda Smart Contract-related Vulnerabilities

Matt Zand

Hi there,

I am putting together a course for blockchain security. For the Smart Contract-related Vulnerabilities chapter, we covered Ethereum and Hyperledger, yet we have nothing on Corda. So I was hoping to get more info on it. For instance, some subtopics covered are as below:
  • Access control
  • Default visibility
  • Reentrancy
  • Integer overflow and underflow

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Cheers,

Matt Zand
Cell: 202-420-9192
Work: 240-200-6131

Anthony Nixon

Hi Matt,

@Iryna Tsimashenka is working on organizing Corda material which would also suitable for formal education settings.

In addition to any assistance provided here in our groups.io community - will see if she can reach out and discuss more.

Anthony Nixon R3| Developer Relations

2 London Wall Place, 12th Floor | London, EC2Y 5AU

anthony.nixon@... . www.r3.com

From: <corda-dev@groups.io> on behalf of "Matt Zand via groups.io" <mahdiumd@...>
Reply to: "corda-dev@groups.io" <corda-dev@groups.io>
Date: Monday, 7 December 2020 at 10:49
To: "corda-dev@groups.io" <corda-dev@groups.io>
Subject: [corda-dev] Blockchain security and Corda Smart Contract-related Vulnerabilities

Hi there,

I am putting together a course for blockchain security. For the Smart Contract-related Vulnerabilities chapter, we covered Ethereum and Hyperledger, yet we have nothing on Corda. So I was hoping to get more info on it. For instance, some subtopics covered are as below:

  • Access control
  • Default visibility
  • Reentrancy
  • Integer overflow and underflow

Any help would be appreciated.

--

Cheers,

Matt Zand

Cell: 202-420-9192
Work: 240-200-6131

Matt Zand

Thanks Anthony. I contract Iryna directly to find out more. Matt