Topics

NetworkMap protocol: must notaries explicitly call Publish

Farzad

Hi,

Do we expect notary nodes, that are registered formally with the networkmap, need to explicitly call publish (POST /network-map/publish) on startup, or are they implicitly included in the networkmap by virtue of being registered?

thanks
Fuzz.

Shams Asari

Hey Fuzz

They need to explicitly upload their node-info on startup.

Shams

From: <corda-dev@groups.io> on behalf of Farzad <farzad.pezeshkpour@...>
Date: Thursday, 7 June 2018 at 16:03
To: "corda-dev@groups.io" <corda-dev@groups.io>
Subject: [corda-dev] NetworkMap protocol: must notaries explicitly call Publish

Hi,

Do we expect notary nodes, that are registered formally with the networkmap, need to explicitly call publish (POST /network-map/publish) on startup, or are they implicitly included in the networkmap by virtue of being registered?

thanks

Fuzz.

www.r3.com/email-disclaimer

Farzad