Re: Membership

Barry Kreiser

Ok, thanks.  I submitted a PR for another membership issue if you want to have a look.  It wasn't allowing String to be used for the membership meta data.

Barry Kreiser | Director/CTO GuildOne Inc.

Suite 940 333-5th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3B6

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 8:25 AM Ivan Schasny via Groups.Io <Ivan.Schasny=r3.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Barry,

currently it's not supported, but it's on our backlog. There are two separate tasks: to allow BNO to be both operator and a member as well as to allow one BNO to operate multiple BNs. We haven't started to work on this yet though. As always - contributions are very welcome!

Regards,

Ivan Schasny | R3 | Solutions Engineer

2 London Wall Place, 12th Floor, London, EC2Y 5AU

M: +44 7904 873089

ivan.schasny@... | www.r3.com | www.corda.net

Should a BNO be able to join its own Business Network?  Currently it gives an error if you initiate a RequestMembership Flow against yourself with the error (Do not provide flow sessions for the local node. FinalityFlow will record the notarised transaction locally.) .