From: corda-dev@groups.io <corda-dev@groups.io> on behalf of Barry Kreiser via Groups.Io <barry@...>
Sent: 30 May 2019 14:25
To: corda-dev@groups.io
Subject: [corda-dev] Membership

Ivan,

Should a BNO be able to join its own Business Network?  Currently it gives an error if you initiate a RequestMembership Flow against yourself with the error (Do not provide flow sessions for the local node. FinalityFlow will record the notarised transaction locally.) .

Barry Kreiser | Director/CTO GuildOne Inc.

Suite 940 333-5th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3B6