Re: Token SDK Corda 4 issues

Roger Willis <roger.willis@...>

Thanks for raising this. Tokens team will look into it. Can you email me direct? roger.willis@.... Would be useful to see node logs. Thanks.

From: corda-dev@groups.io on behalf of hanubc7743 via Groups.Io <hanubc7743@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 11:45 am
To: corda-dev@groups.io
Subject: [corda-dev] Token SDK Corda 4 issues

Hi All,

We have modeled 2 scenarios using TokenSDK, outlined below, using Ownable state.

Scenario 1: issueToken - Self issue of tokens i.e. PartyA issuing tokens to itself
Scenario 2: moveToken - moving tokens between 2 parties, for instance transferring from PartyA (issuer) to PartyB (receiver).

These 2 scenarios have been perfectly woking in Corda 3.0. Later we migrated to code to Corda 4.0, to integrate with ‘accounts’ capability. We are facing a strange issue in Scenario 2 - moveTokens.
When tokens are moved between parties; the transaction is updated in issuer ledger/vault immediately, but not in receiver ledger/vault. The receive ledger lags by one update. For instance, after 3 moveToken transactions with PartyA as issuer and PartyB as receiver, with vault query we could see a 3 ledger updates in PartyA value, whilst only 2 in PartyB. The receiver vault is always showing ’N-1’ state. Apart the required code alignment for compiling in Corda 4, code set is are across projects.

Appreciate your help to resolve this issue. Let me know, if you need more details.

PS: We have raised this in Corda Slack community as well.

Regards,
Hanuman