Re: CE 4.0 - additionalP2PAddresses

Bogdan Paunescu

Sean,

1) Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the BCP scenario, but in what you describe, yes, it will be a race between back-ups to become active. I don't recall ever testing or seeing a hot-cold deployment with 2 or more back-ups.
3) Reading 1) it seems you already know about the mutual exclusion mechanism used by the nodes to determine whether they are active or not. This mechanism ensures only one is active, meaning only one can accept and/or initiate connections.  Therefore, the node initiating the connection will round-robin through the list of advertised p2p addresses and attempt connections until one is made. So, by the time a flow message has to be sent, and AMQP connection is already established.

Bogdan