Re: Roadmap doc for project MAXIMUS

Mehdi Bechiri

Hi Mike,

First of all, I'm super excited about Maximus ! Not necesseraly by its immediate purpose, but because it will enable some future features that I really need (mostly the "multiple node per entity" but it's not the topic here).

Anyway, quick question on the v4.0 architecture model to handle its deployment properly. For Enttity A and Entity B vaults, would it be :

  • Separate SQL Server instances (hosted on different hardwares) ?
  • Different databases in the same instance ?
  • Different tables in the same database ?

PS : I know SQL Server is CE related, but it can apply to h2 db too.

Thanks,
Mehdi Bechiri.