Extending TokenType

Sean

Hi,
  I'd like to create my own token type. For example,
data class MyTokenType(val attrib1: String, …) : TokenType(tokenIdentifier = attrib1, fractionDigits = 0)
Then I will create FungibleToken(s) with that type. So far so good.
But when I try to use all the utilities from tokens-sdk, such as SelectionUtilities, TokenQueryBy, DatabaseTokenSelection, LocalTokenSelector, etc, I am getting stuck because all the APIs there hard-coded TokenType. I have to fork those codes to make some simple changes by adding <T: TokenType> to make the APIs generic.
So I wonder if the sdk proper can be enhanced to support such use cases as above.
  Please advise.

  Thanks.

\Sean