Re: PyCorda: Python Node Analytics

Mike Hearn

Sorry, by "Corda API" I meant the RPC API.

We might be able to support non-bytecode languages inside smart contracts one day using Truffle, yes. It'd mean a partial rewrite of the DJVM and of course, Corda would have to run on a JVM supporting Truffle. Today that means GraalVM which isn't quite the same as OpenJDK, but my understanding is that they're merging over time. Current OpenJDKs can run Truffle languages but, not at any kind of reasonable speed because the JIT compiler doesn't kick in for them.