The Great Debate: Digitalists vs. Traditionalists and the Future of Color!

Edited

Gang, I thought this may be of interest to some in the group:

The Great Debate: Digitalists vs. Traditionalists and the Future of Color!

Join Pantone as we host The Great Debate: Digitalists vs Traditionalists. The Design industry is at a crossroads between the digital color world and the traditional color world. New technologies have progressed by leaps and bounds, with 3D tech packs and VR tools designing and recoloring fashion and interiors in seconds. At the same time, there’s been a resurgence of hand-crafted design that reflects authentic and traditional tools, like pencil on paper illustrations and evaluating color in real life. The question is, must the industry choose one path or can we have both? Our experts’ answers have the makings of a great debate!

Register in the link below

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4552496424192757772?source=PantoneWeb_NA
--
Jorge Parra