Topics

PPW5.0.0

ruth cole

Sorry to be a pain but could someone direct me to the correct address to get help with installing PPW5 on Windows 10 please? I used to install older versions quite OK on previous versions of Photoshop but this has stumped me. Thankyou, Ruth Cole

Gerald Bakker

Ruth, the troubleshooting page for PPW:

Gerald Bakker
http://geraldbakker.nl

ruth cole

Thankyou Gerald, but that's the page I've been working from.At the paragraph titled 'Update November 24, 2019', where it mentions a link  'new installer', it returns a blank page, I will bet that's what I need but am at the proverbial brick wall! When I try to install {Win 10}, it results in the message 'PPW5 5.0.0  This installer requires PS ver. CC or later' My version says it's 21.0.3 release, recently downloaded. My head hurts! Ruth

bill bane

Ruth,

I just tried what did not work for you, and it worked for me. If you have one of the various virus/cookie/security protections enabled, it may be blocking you. Perhaps you might try a different browser. Or, even a different computer and move the file to your main computer via a thumb drive?

Bill Bane