Topics

moderated Moderator Notice: Carnival

Dan Margulis

Please do not post versions of the image or comments on techniques for it to the list, send them to me offline. People who are preparing their own versions should not be biased by seeing the work of others. All that will become visible shortly after the deadline for submissions passes on Saturday. Our practice is to keep the versions anonymous until we decide on winner(s).

The two messages that contained images have been deleted. The original thread is still open, but all posts to it now require moderation. (The second message opened a thread with a different title, which was why it got through).

I have nine submissions so far and they show a good range of successful techniques. My own version, annoyingly, is not the best one so far.

Dan

bill bane

Dan,

How do we confirm that you got our images? I have been having major problems with my email since I recently changed the technology (outlook2016) and it is causing bewildering confusion to me about my email’s sent.

I have looked on the site for some indication, but found none related to received submissions, etc.

Thanks,

Bill