Topics

Important notice to Canadian buyers

Dan Margulis

Canadian customers GJ and KS, please contact me offline immediately. Multi-book shipments to Canada are going out via UPS, which cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Please get me your street addresses, or authorize about a $10US surcharge for delivery to the P.O. Box.

This doesn’t affect buyers in other countries in any way; all other shipments are via U.S. mail.

On Jan 29, 2020, at 10:44 AM, Dan Margulis via Groups.Io <dmargulis@...> wrote:

Canadian customers GJ and KS, please contact me offline immediately. Multi-book shipments to Canada are going out via UPS, which cannot ship to a P.O. Box. Please get me your street addresses, or authorize about a $10US surcharge for delivery to the P.O. Box.

Sorry for the typo, I am looking for Canadian customer DJ, not GJ.

The printer advises that shipping is in progress and should be complete tomorrow.

Dan Margulis

Douglas K. Jardine

Hi Dan,

If the DJ you are looking for is Douglas Jardine in Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada, I have replied to you in a separate email.

Ciao,

Doug