Topics

Group future

Steven Scates

Do you plan on any future development of the PPW workflow or panel?

Steven Scates MS, MD

Dan Margulis

On Oct 14, 2020, at 6:43 PM, Steven Scates <scatesmd@...> wrote:

Do you plan on any future development of the PPW workflow or panel?

I do not. Such projects never achieve perfection but they do reach the point of diminishing returns.

Dan

Steven Scates

I understand. Agree with others if it keeps going i would donate. I would also donate to keep ppw uptodate with Photoshop compatibility.
Thanks, steve

Steven Scates MS, MD

On Oct 15, 2020, at 3:01 PM, Dan Margulis via groups.io <dmargulis@...> wrote:

On Oct 14, 2020, at 6:43 PM, Steven Scates <scatesmd@...> wrote:

Do you plan on any future development of the PPW workflow or panel?

I do not. Such projects never achieve perfection but they do reach the point of diminishing returns.

Dan

George Machen

Dan, I wonder whether the heretofore generous & benevolent Giuliana has indicated at least minimal availability after you're formally out of the picture, possibly with, e.g., occasional maintenance updates.

Dan Margulis

On Oct 16, 2020, at 11:32 AM, George Machen <gmachen@...> wrote:

Dan, I wonder whether the heretofore generous & benevolent Giuliana has indicated at least minimal availability after you're formally out of the picture, possibly with, e.g.,occasional maintenance updates.

We haven’t had this discussion since the pandemic began. Since that changes everything for everybody, she’d have to speak for herself.

On Oct 16, 2020, at 11:32 AM, George Machen <gmachen@...> wrote:

Dan, I wonder whether the heretofore generous & benevolent Giuliana has indicated at least minimal availability after you're formally out of the picture, possibly with, e.g., occasional maintenance updates.
_._,_._,_

I have since been in touch with her and she says she does plan to continue supporting the panel with me or without. A lot, I assume, depends on how difficult Adobe makes it to retain compatibility. As Davide Barranca has noted here, and I have read elsewhere, there are supposed to be some significant Photoshop announcements at Adobe MAX, which starts today. It used to be a very expensive conference, but now that it’s virtual, it’s free. Seems like it could have some interesting sessions, unfortunately I’m going to have to miss today’s due to another commitment.

Dan