Topics

FW: Group future

Robert S Baldassano

From: Robert Baldassano <robsbchat@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 2:46 PM
To: colortheory@groups.io
Subject: Re: Group future

Dan, I am happily surprised by your decision.  While I can't support you by buying your books, as I have already done that, I will be glad to make a donation once you set it up. Your choice shows what a selfless and generous person you are, but we already knew that.

Robert S Baldassano

Adrian Thompson

I would like to add that while I am a very infrequent poster, I very much enjoy being part of this group and would be happy to contribute. Just need to try and get hold of a copy of Dan’s latest book in the UK!

Adrian

Dan, I am happily surprised by your decision.  While I can't support you by buying your books, as I have already done that, I will be glad to make a donation once you set it up. Your choice shows what a selfless and generous person you are, but we already knew that.

Robert S Baldassano

Eric Loots

Same situation here: been on this list for a very long time and am willing to contribute!

Eric

Op 18 okt. 2020 om 10:21 heeft Adrian Thompson <Adrian_Thompson@...> het volgende geschreven: