Topics

(Free Trial) Program to transfer files from yahoo

ew

This was posted earlier to this list:

For those interested, I found the following information on Reddit: r/DataHoarder - All of Yahoo Groups is being rm
-rf'd December 14

Everything below is a copy and paste.

Best regards,
xxxxx

======

If you want to backup the posts, photos & files from this group you can use my program called PG Offline.

It has a 14 day free trial which will give ample time to download your group.

http://www.personalgroupware.com/downloads.htm

Handy "how to" video.

YouTube

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the wor....

The software has become effectively free.

It has a 14 day trial after which you can no longer download from YG! but you can still read and search the downloaded
archive.

Cheers,

Wilson Logan (PGO Creator).

Bill wrote :
it may have been stated somewhere already, but is there a way to archive this entire list? I refer to older posts
frequently and it would be a crime if they disappeared. they are worth saving and making public
even if we need to move to a new site for future conversations.

I second this.

Beat