Fast Fourier Transform - dealing with digital Moiré

Cicero Rodrigues

Hello gentleman,

Have you heard about this?

https://www.getrevue.co/profile/shift-happens/issues/moire-no-more-688319

sj_90000@...

Hi Cicero,

In fact I used this technique on Dan’s “Panama 1978-orig scan.jpg” challenge image from last year. It was very effective!

Steve

Date: Monday, September 27, 2021 06:35 PM
Subject: [colortheory] Fast Fourier Transform - dealing with digital Moiré

Hello gentleman,

Have you heard about this?

https://www.getrevue.co/profile/shift-happens/issues/moire-no-more-688319

john c.

Yes this works, and there’s probably no better reason to own Affinity Photo than it comes with its own FFT filter.

John Castronovo