Topics

Chevreul available now on Amazon

Dan Margulis

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0988280817

Remember that in the first few weeks following a new release Amazon often runs out of copies, because they can’t outguess the market and know whether a book will get steady sales.

From our POV, we conclude that Amazon is more efficient than we are at getting out single copies, so we are not taking orders ourselves at this moment. We will likely accept orders for multiple books (including mixed orders of Chevreul and MPCW). Also, with MPCW we established a procedure by which someone living in an area that Amazon won’t ship to could order single copies from us. We will likely do the same for this book.

Happy reading!

Dan Margulis

Curtis McGirt

Dan,

At 7:58 a.m. EST Amazon is showing out of stock with no estimate of when they'll receive more.
--
Curtis McGirt

Fairmont, NC

Paco

"Currently unavailable;" says Amazon!

www.pacomarquez.com

Dan Margulis

On Feb 19, 2020, at 7:21 AM, I wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0988280817

Remember that in the first few weeks following a new release Amazon often runs out of copies, because they can’t outguess the market and know whether a book will get steady sales.

As Curtis and Paco have discovered, the above was rather prescient. The books sold out within four hours.

A larger shipment is on its way to Amazon and Sterling guesses that online availability will be restored by next weekend.

Dan Margulis

lisanh1@...

I ordered my book from Amazon on the 19th.  There supposedly were 11 books available at the time I ordered.  It was due for delivery today (Prime), 2/21.  Delivery has been rescheduled for 2/28.  Thought this would give others an FYI on future availability of the book on Amazon.
--
Lisa Schofield