Topics

Carnival results-jbean

jimbean wcc

hello colortheory group,

If this note is illegally submitted, please discard..

this series lends itself to the ‘make several’ and merge for the best… I did not submit anything so please refer to the classic, “How Many Photographers does it take to screw in a light bulb”

I see no issue in generating decent shape in the red(s).. surely several good approaches… My concern is the lack of shape of the yellow bag..216 looks good (bag only), 204 not bad (reds a little heavy), and 201 not bad.. I realize the quest was for the superior red, however, you cannot discard the other aspects of the image as they may be equally important.

my very best to all of you,

jim bean, flatland photographer