PowerStrip opinions

IronWorks <ironworks@...>

I don't recall if I obtained the suggestion from this group or another, but
I am trying out a utility called 'Powerstrip' from Entech
http://www.entechtaiwan.com/ps.htm for monitor color calibration. I have a
supported video card and have a Pentax 700 MHz PC, Dell 19" Sony Monitor,
and Epson Perfection 1200U Photo scanner, and am running Windows 98SE. I
use Corel PhotoPaint 8 for raster graphics. I am still in the process of
shopping around for a color printer.

I am an amateur and this program seems to be something I can learn to use
and would be helpful.

Is anyone familiar with this program and do you find it of value?

Are there other, similar programs you would recommend that I try?

IronWorks