Re: Courthouse Wash: Results

Kenneth Harris

Ok then, I'll open. Accurate, Historical. Plausible: pick two.

I'm 1102, and tossed accuracy out the back of the wagon right quick. I had a plugin for Image-J precisely designed to reveal weathered petroglyphs and used that to make masks (although for the most, I got similar masks out of lab when I looked for them). I could find no evidence of any of the original whitish pigment except in crevasses, so that I had to dodge it in. I do not feel I fully participated in the spirit of the exercise given the I ignored the IR shots after briefly playing with them.

Ken Harris