Re: High Andes: Dan's comments

Fabrizio Cacopardo

Hi everybody, I'm Fabrizio Cacopardo and I'm italian.
I entered this group not long ago and this is my fourth entry, n° 1022.
First thing first, I'd like to thank Dan for being so generous and always dedicating his time to our work, commenting every single image. A demonstration from him is worth more than a hundred tutorials on Youtube.
I learned so many new techniques within the last month and I truly believe the comparison with others to be essential since it helps me realize what my limits are, hence I thank you all too for your precious feedback.
Wishing everyone a nice day,

Fabrizio.